Has anyone tried this yet?

KY his and hers jelly...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh MY YESSSSSUH!!!

WE LOOOVE IT!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Will have to get some of that, as long as it doesn't warm up or anything, hubby doesn't like that kind....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• oh man, it tingles, then gets cold when they "meet..."
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have heard of it, but what exactly is the novelty of it, what does it do different?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• is it safe to use while pregnant?
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• never tried it yet but thinking about it
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Wow. I wanna try that!!! I had this stuff called Xscream that i got from pure romance... and when you put it on ... it would get tingly and then cold.. and it would make for the most amazing orgasms LOL. Sorry ladies as you can tell its been a couple days haha
    Anonymous

• i dunno, the pink gives one sensation, and the blue another, and something in the chemicals in the two of them reacts, and changes the sensation to something completely different, something you can't find in any other lube. I'm really an advocate for this stuff, if I were a representative, I could sell this stuff by the gallons!

It makes DH red and irritated sometimes, but he would rather use it than something else because it feels better, even if that means a little redness... so, it's got to be something good for him too!

And this little tube, we've used it probably 10-15 times, and it's still 2/3 way full. It goes a long way, and for $14 you can't go wrong! I looooove it!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2009