do you think i broke her trust?

ok so i know this is going to sound a little obsessive, im sure. and you will probably tell me to just keep my fuckin mouth shut...but my one friend told me our friend was pregnant, she told me not to tell anyone, so I didnt. Well I wanted to tell our other friend, but I didnt, and the pregnant friend just ended up telling her herself...than she told me, and I acted like I didnt know. Than I called the other friend who told me first and told her she ended up telling herself but i acted like i didnt know. well now im worried that shes gonna say to the pregnant girl "hey your tellin people? and then it will come back to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• What?! I think you are worrying about it too much. Besides, you never told anyone. The girl who told you is the one that blabbed, so relax.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Wow, maybe cuz I'm blonde but I might have to read that again,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I know but im worried that the girl who told me second will get pissed that i told the girl who told me first that she knew.....confucing i know.
    Anonymous

• LOL, it won't matter who told who when her belly gives it away!
    Anonymous

• Wow i think your worrying way too much about this one. Its already out now! If the girl is telling people then she doesnt care who knows!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You're giving this one way too much thought and energy.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009