what animal scares you when you see them in your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and his friend...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We had a squirel come through our fireplace one year and that scared the daylights out of me! It kept running in to the window but not out where we had everything open for it to get out, just that same damn window that we couldnt get to cause he kept hitting it. That and a water moccisin when I was little. But rats and mice dont really scare me, bother me, and tick me off, but not scare me.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• LMAO Steph . . . I was going to say dh just from the title . . . too funny!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i don't get scared much intil i today around 300 when i was doing dishes, i had a visitor and it wasn't a mouse, cat, rat or a dog it was a woodchuck and i am not kidding.. it came from the basement where we still have dirty from are geo thermo holes coming in and out of the house
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• spiders..if that counts as an animal?
    Anonymous

• Spiders, ticks, snakes. Mice don't scare me, but I don't like them in the house.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am petrified of rodents. Growing up in Maine, we would sometimes get field mice and I was always scared to go into the kitchen at night... still am when we go to visit my mom.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• When it rains, I will sometimes see centipides in the basement. The one time I sat on top of my washer for an hour until my dh came home from work
    Supermom543

Answer by Supermom543 at 11:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• snakes scared the daylights out of me!! inside or outside!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Rats, but thankfully my husband has dealt with them..And roaches that are the size of a date. Yeah, I live in a nasty apartment. I know.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2009