what could this be?

my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant and in the month of january i had sex i think a week or 2 before i started my period.well a month had went by but we didnt have sex and of corse i started my period well we had sex last monday and for the month of feb i had started my period well last mon. after we had sex i was light spotting and it only lasted 3 days and i kno thas usually implantation bleeding but i hadnt had sex for 1 month today we had sex again but i want to kno if any one has any clue what the light bleeding was or was it a period?i last 6 days and my period is due on the 15 can any one plz help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think its too soon for you to tell, but if you think you are, then wait at least 7 days from when you had your "implantation bleeding" and then go to the dr. for a blood test. Good Luck to you

Wishing you lots of baby dust...

Anabela
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 11:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2009