Can I use Lysol on baby stuff??

Can I use Lysol to disinfect my baby's stuff....Like his walker and swing? I don't think it will harm him unless he touches it when it's wet, but I just wanna make sure....

Kaytlynsmommy

Asked by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Most literature I've read will agree that it is better not to expose your baby to chemicals. While they may not have a physical, noticible reaction, people rarely realise the amount of toxins our body stores when we come into contact with them. There are loads of natural cleaners available as well as vinegar and baking soda like teri suggested. Natural cleaners are just as effective, if not more so, than chemically produced ones :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes, I believe so but when it dries, wipe the surface.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• you are better off using vinegar and baking soda, it will disinfect and it is harmless to your child.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2009