What comes to your mind when you think of religion?

I know many of you have heard me so its not about a religion its about a relationship with Jesus Christ...

Also think when we get to heaven I dont think God is going to say ok baptist over here, catholics over there,penycostel over here etc so on and so on.. We are all going to be together worshiping together do you agree?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Hinson, I agree with you. It's not about religion. It's all about a relationship with our Lord and Savior. Very good post,by the way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I believe that as long as the "religion" or faith believes in Jesus whole heartedly, they will go to Heaven...specifics aside.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree totally, Man separated man, not God. God loves everyone from every walk of life AND religion. Isn't it ridiculous to think that if God made all of us, he'd then turn around and only choose to greet the Muslims or Catholics in heaven? Why on earth would he pick and choose? He loves everyone.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Of course, God doesn't catagorize any of us. He loves everyone and everyone is together on the other side.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I dont think that Christians are the only ones going to heaven...Whomever believes in the Lord and lives a God centered life will be fine...
    Anonymous

• fanatics
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 11:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• what comes to mind when I think of religion? I think it's everyones personal ideas as to their unanswered questions..
    some put faith into a higher power, others in multiple Gods/esses, some in science, etc. It's different for each person, because everyone has their own personal experiences that lead them to what they believe now.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• When I think of religion I think guilt and fear.

When I think of spirituality I think peace.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Religion brings to mind unquestioning acceptance (faith) in unknown or ridiculous suppositions. Anyone read the cannibalistic catholic question? She is close to how I feel... I am unable to fathom *faith* or belief in an otherworldly creature who *designed* us, and then stood back and (admired??really! *his* handiwork...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• faith
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2009