Sick kid?

How many moms have a sick little one? my dd has been sick for a week now with a fever starting the other day took her to the dr and now shes on all kinds of meds a nebulizer, cough medicine, motrin, and a couple other things. The d office was so packed dds dr was an hour or more behind

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My oldest son had a fever Thursday, was fine Friday, had diarrhea Saturday and Sunday and threw up once on Sunday, ugh! Thankfully, no one else has it!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We've been sick for like 3 months on and off, most recently with the vomit flu this weekend. We've had everything and been on two rounds of drugs. I am SO sick of having sick kids and sleepless nights, I could scream.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I no longer have a sick baby! But, I have a teething baby. Since he's teething he has diarrhea....from that he has gotten a bad diaper rash...and of course he has a low fever! Poor thing. =(
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2009