Waitress, Bartender?

Ok...so times r hard right now with everybody...what r u making in tips? i average anywhere to 60 to 100...a couple times when were short girls 120-150...i work at a truck stop...

RIERIE

Asked by RIERIE at 11:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go work at a police station, they pay really well.
    Anonymous

• ur a dumbass anon...
    Anonymous

• Bartender i use to make 300 to 350
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm a server. I work two days a week and I average $300 to $400 a week, take home. Some nights I'm able to make that in just one day. A coworker, just recently made well over $500 this past Sat. I know they are saying that times are tough, and the economy is poor, but I haven't seen any losses yet. (I work in Orlando, at an all you can eat seafood buffet)
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 11:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I did it over the summer, and plan to go back to work as a waitress this summer.. last year it would depend on the night.
    mondays.. normally about $40..
    tuesdays... varied.. between $40 (if we were slow) - $100 (if we got our normal big table night)
    Friday -Saturday $50-75 a night (only because you only got 3-4 tables, and you have to split with busers, runners, and give $5.00 to the bar because they made up the drinks). I normally worked 4 days a week..with 4 hours of serving, the rest in clean up or prep so got between..$130-215 in tips.
    when I bartended I normally made between $40-70 a night because I was the service bartender (the one that got the drinks for waitresses AND my part of the bar) but we only worked for 5 hours.. and had to split with the other bartender before we left.. so it sucked.. but they made up for it in hourly wages.. $14hour for service bartender.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009