what a sister supossed to do ? its my daughter that got asked and my son's gf

Okay so i will try to keep this short .... Here it goes .

if your brother , girlfriend texted you and ask how to break up with your brother what would you do .... Okay another part of this is The brother was thinking of breaking up with the girlfriend .. As a sister would u tell the brother so he could do or just not say nothing ?

tweetyfan

Asked by tweetyfan at 11:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would tell my brother....blood runs deep and is thicker than water!!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Whoa! That's a tough position to be in!

My first obligation is to my brother because he is family. I would tell him about the girlfriend's text and also show it to him if you have kept it.

Let him take it from there.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If they're both already thinking about it, it'll happen on it's own. Just let it & lay low.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'd tell my brother and let his girlfriend know that it's not a position she should put you in.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Tell your daughter to just tell the two of them to talk to each other. Regardless of their age ..... people have to handle their own problems!!! Your daughter should not get involved ...... it's between the two of them. Good luck though!
    Court0704

Answer by Court0704 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i agree w micahsmom612
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• text messaging is the devil and doesn't require a response.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It sounds like both are too scared to do it themselves and are soliciting someone to be the "bad" guy. I would tell both of them to "grow a pair" and deal with it themselves and leave me out of it. Blood may be thicker than water, but a lot of family relationships are strained because, out of love, we try to help, and our intervention isn't seen as help.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009