All these Dreams

OK so for the past week or so ive been dreaming im pregnant, or a friend pregnant and some how I end up with the kids. any reasons why? I dont think im pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• During the day, we take in more information than we really need. One purpose of dreams is to filter out information that our brain feels it doesn't need to store. You can often end up dreaming things that you're hearing a lot about lately (do you have a lot of friends who are pregnant, talking about pregnancy...reading things about pregnancy on CM and octomom in the news...it's everywhere!) and they can have a common theme or even run together to make a freaky story.

Dreams rarely mean anything unless you have the same ones recurring all the time. It could be your subcouncious telling you something? Is there a part of you that wants another kid or knows that you don't and you're worried what you would do if you did get pregnant again? Try not eating or drinking anything heavy before going to bed, especially cheese and dairy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Any time you sleep long enough to enter the REM stage of sleep (and you always enter in REM sleep every night, if you go too long without REM, you would literally become insane) and during REM we always dream. We just don't always remember those dreams. If your dreams are recurring, try to figure out what it is that is making you hold on to information specifically about pregnancy.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Do you want another kid? I mean befor i had my son, i constantly dreamed about me being pregnant, but that was also because i wanted him so bad. I dont know why your having these dreams, but if you want another one that could be why. Maybe you could be pregnant again, who knows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2009