Do you freecycle?

I give lots of stuff away for free...and lots of it is good stuff that I could sell! I'm getting really tired of dealing with freecycle though. I like that people come to pick up the items so I don't have to leave my house but half the time they respond and want something, they never show up! I'm so tired of waiting on people, lol. Is it that hard to write back and say "sorry, can't pick it up today"?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• lol i hate people like that, if im waiting on a person, ill wait and put things on hold so i dont miss thier knock at the door but could of they at least say SOMETHING? lol

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've had similar problems with a few things. I keep the emails from everyone who is interested and move on to the next person.
    For lots of things, I just take them to Goodwill.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I did. I can't deal with the people, tho. I always tell people I will leave their things at my mailbox, and NOT to come up to the house because it gets the dog all riled up and it takes me forever to get her settled. I can't tell you how many people have ignored that, showed up early, and then got mad or scared because my dog was trying to get out of my house. What they didn't know- she just wants to lick them to death.

Then, I leave things at the box, and they get ruined overnight because they never show up. We are just storing in our attic, and having a yard sale in the spring.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2009