Britax car seat

Does anyone own the Britax frontier car seat? What do you think of it? Does the harness part go up HIGH?? (my son is very tall) Would you buy one again?

alexsmom713

Asked by alexsmom713 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The Frontier and Graco Nautilus have very similar top slot height...I believe 18.5". If your son has a very long torso(and you really want to keep him harnessed)I would recommend you look into buying the Britax Regent. The top slots on it are around 20", and it also harnesses to 80lbs. However; Britax has announced that they have discontinued that model; but just made a huge batch of them early in February.
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 7:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have no answer for you but thanks for posting this question lol. I need to get a new carseat for my growing son and couldn't remember the brand I wanted! It's Britax. I was in the store and the moms in the aisle with me couldnt' say enough good things about it.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I just got done researching carseats. Amazon was great for reviews. I ordered the Britax Boulevard b/c of the rave reviews. I'd suggest going on amazon and reading the reviews. There are very few negative reviews about the Britax
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I bought the Britax Marathon after she out grew her infant carseat in length early and she loves it. I love it as well. She used to cry when I put her in the infant car set and the Marathon has so much more room and seems more comfortable for her she loves going in the car now.
    MonalisasMom

Answer by MonalisasMom at 9:35 PM on Mar. 10, 2009