Some aswers please...

I went to the doc march 4th and had my BC removed, she told me to wait two months to try, so may 4th we are going to try. I want to get prego around august because that will put me due around the time my hubby has off of work...he has summers off. So he could spend three months home with the baby, DD and I. So, my questions is should I start trying in may or wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it never hurts to try
    Anonymous

• I would start trying. I had that same idea, we wanted a spring/summer baby, so we started trying in August. We're still not pregnant.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Start trying. I won't tell you how long it took me after getting of BC because I don't want to discourage you. Some women get pregnant right away, some don't.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It's okay if you get preggo before August bc the baby will still be there for the summer when you DH has that time off. ...but if you wait ...you might not get preggo when you want to and miss that 3 months of bonding that you want bc you are preggo ...or still trying!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Well, if you want one anyway, no sense in not practicing. . .;D It's fun! I will tell you not to get all caught up in the we're trying trap- it will literally make you insane! Just have lots of sex, and I mean lots, and be a happy girl?

Good Luck and Enjoy!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• well i don't know what a "BC" is but why do you have to wait so long? i had a IUD and my doc said it may take a year but my step sister got hers taken out and got pregnant the next month! but if you want a summer baby you should try to get prego in like September or august that will give you a June or July baby...GOOD LUCK

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009