Anyone watch Dancing with the Stars tonight?

I was shocked but thrilled that Melissa was on there...now I'm going to be sure and tune in...I'm so excited =0 )

who did you like?

I also liked the gymnist...forget her name though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DANG IT.....PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP CALLING 911 SO I CAN SEE MY SHOWS...LOL...I FORGOT IT WAS ON (JUST KIDDING)
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 1:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• errrmm, nope not tonight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I did! I loved Melissa, Shawn (the gymnast) and the hunky naked shower guy, Gilles. I'm addicted anyway, but now I think it will be more fun to watch. Oh, I also liked Steve-O.
    Elicia35

Answer by Elicia35 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I thought Steve-O did a really good job and I loved Melissa too! Wasn't it funny how the judge's bashed Jason for breaking up w/Melissa?
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I saw Lil'Kim then I got a phone call and my kids changed the channel on me. Go figure.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:00 AM on Mar. 10, 2009