how does one deal with drama at home and rasing a baby around it?

Im a first time mother, i live at home with my parents and with my sons father, but i think are relationship is over.. He's my way out of parent drama since i cant find a job.. I need helP!!.. People also say since i got pregnant with my son i am so stressed out and dont relax, i'am i alone?

lil_mama154

Asked by lil_mama154 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• kick him out of your parents home then..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes, being a first time mom, living with your parents can be stressful. The only way out is to help yourself. Don't rely on a boyfriend to do it. By reading your post, you are using this b/f as a way out of your parent's home? You have a baby now, you need to grow up and stand on your own 2 feet. I am NOT trying to be mean- but don't be with a man for a "way out". That's surely not going to solve any of your problems.
    How old are you? Why do you think your relationship with the b/f is over? What's wrong with living with your parents? Those questions need answered really before anyone can offer much advice. Are you a teenager who doesn't like the rules in your parent's home?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Let me get this straight....

You're with him because...?

He's your ticket to freedom from your parents?

kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 10, 2009