All you hiking mom's out there help!

My sis in law's bday is coming up and I need to get her a present. She wants to get back into hiking but has her 5 month old son now. What is some things I can get her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Perhaps a hiking gift basket including some good sunscreen, bpa free 32oz water bottle, blister-free hiking socks, good hat, some Clif bars or yummy trail mix.
    or, if you have a bit more money, a Sherpani child carrier. Me and DH have tried a few and it was the most comfortable.
    If she'll be going by herself, a good hydration pack,with a 100oz bladder and plenty of storage.
    Perhaps a good walking stick.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Oooh, does she have a baby pack? It's a hiking pack that you can carry the baby in, some of them you can fit a child up to two years old (I never did up to this age, however my friend has). They're really neat and some have cup holders and other features, better to check out them at some sports store, but I believe I've seen them at Walmart before.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 2:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009