would you ever marry just for money?

Me no, I met DH when we were both poor, married him when we were poor lol, and not that we have a lil money its just a bonus lol.
What about you? Would you marry just for money?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• no there is no happiness in that
    Anonymous

• If I had to, yes.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I did:) You can call me shallow, but I'm always happy and so is he. I like money and he likes good looking women! We've been married for 10 years!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• No! I wouldn't wanna waste my life like that. If I wanted money, I'd make the money & get off my butt, but nope! prego brain stays home for a few more months !
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I married for love twice, and love does not bring security. You cannot eat love. Love does not pay your bills or help you sleep at night knowing you aren't going to lose your home. If I could do it all over again, YES I would marry for money and security, instad of love. Oh, and just because YOU love the man you marry, there's no guarantee that he truly loves you in return.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• That depends. ...if i had one man i loved asking me to marry him and another man i didnt love but who had money asking me to marry him i'd choose the guy that i love. ...but if i was single (i'm married for love) and some rich guy was asking me to marry him and i had no reason not to i probably would!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• no way, men with money are jerks, they think they can get away with anything, . it doesn't matter what someone can do for me financially. It has to be on an emotional level
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I didn't marry for money, but I DID marry potential! When hubby and I met he was in medical school. I knew that if we could make it work (by being supportive and understanding of his need to study/residency/hours), that it would benefit both of us and our children in the future.

I chose to date men that had solid futures. I grew up piss poor, and wanted more out of life--which is why I bettered myself and went as far as earning a Master's Degree, established my career and had been earning a 6-figure income, when I met my husband.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i wouldlove is great and it feels good but im sure financial security all the time feels better.i married a man with alot of potential.i wouldnt have married him if he had no ambition or plans or responsibility.cant eat love.
    2ndtimemom605

Answer by 2ndtimemom605 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2009