Why do I feel so crappy all of the sudden? Any moms feel this way?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I know that I should be happy but I keep worrying non-stop about everything- it seems. I also have a case of 'prego brain', where I can't remember the littest things and it sometimes causes me and my bf to get into a little arguements. I don't know whats wrong with me, I just feel soo useless and I just want things to be perfectly fine and it doesn't seem to be doing just that! I'm soo stressed & worried, I dont know where else to turn. It feels like the baby is on its way and I have nothing ready for it. It's worrying me the core! Anyone else feel this way??

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I probably would feel that way if I wasn't good at blocking out bad thoughts..
    I'm a worry wart and I get stressed about EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter how small. I make things harder than they really are.
    I don't have a job at the moment and I hardly have any baby stuff at all right now. (If I went into preterm labor, me and my bf would be F@%K-ed, lol) I haven't had a shower yet so, all I've got right now are four bags of baby clothes from my bf's sister. I would go through them and wash them and fold them and organize them, but I don't have a dresser or anything to put them in...

I was a bit of a space-cadet before I was pregnant, so you can imagine how bad I am now! I just try my best to find humor in it... I know I'm not stupid, I'm just spacey. Lol. (I've been having a lot of trouble talking lately.. I can never find the right word or phrase for things and I mix up/slur my words)
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Just try to relax! Your boyfriend should be more understanding than ever right now, and if he's gonna get his boxers in a twist over stupid things, just try to ignore him. And don't ever let him make you feel stupid.

Don't worry. Things will fall into place and work out.

If it helps, try to write down ad list of things that are worrying you. Make a list of things that you need to do, and tackle them one at a time.

Don't worry about things that you have no control over. If something unplanned happens, then you'll deal with it when the time comes.

(I'm 33 weeks as well, by the way. It's the home stretch!)
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• This is called mommy brain and I hate to break it to you but it never goes away. My son is 7 months and I still tend to feel this way.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Lol.. fabulous...
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2009