• In the Spotlight:

DO U WATCH THE SHOW BAD GIRLS CLUB?

I HATE THE GIRLS BOSTON AND ALIEA OMG THEY ARE NUT JOBS!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont like any of them this season
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I DONT LIKE AILEA! SHE NEEDS A BEAT DOWN!! LOL
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm almost too embarrassed to answer this question, but I DO watch it. Is anyone else tired of all the bleeping that goes on in just 1/2 hour? It seems their mouths are raunchier this year, or maybe not. I can't stand Ailea, either. She tries to ask so tough, but I bet if she found herself in a really bad situaion without her roommates to back her up, she'd tuck her tail & run! Also, if I hear "Boston" or "Playboy" many more times, I'll tear my hair out. I know, I know I could just change the channel, but the show's becoming a guilty pleasure!
    Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 2:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I look at it once in awhile when my 17 y/o is watching it, but think it's a bunch of trash. Why on earth would a show be made about girls with no moral values who do whatever the heck they want to do and live in a gorgeous house they didn't earn?
    I want to see a show where a variety of people living together have to have jobs and earn living in the place the tv corporation sets them up in. Sounds a bit like "The Real World" LOL...and I haven't watched that one in years!
    Ah well...I'll just stick with my Wife Swap....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yep I'm addicted
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009