Could I be possibly pregnant?

If i remember correctly, my last period was on January 9, 2009. I had sex for the first time on January 29,2009 and we werent wearing a condom. Since it was my first time, it hurt a lot and it didnt last long at all. I also bled a lot, and I mean A LOT. i think i was spotting for about 5 days. I missed my period in February so i took a pregnancy test on February 14, and it tested negative. Its now March and I'm still waiting for my period. But ever since February, i've been having cramps and back pain. Could I be possibly pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes you are!! Congrats:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• sounds like it to me, but take another test, or call the doctor
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It sounds like you are pregnant. Take another test at home and if it still comes back negetive than go to the doctor for a blood test. If you don't have insurance you can go to a free clinic that provides prental care for women to confirm your pregnancy and provide you will prenatal care.

And ignore the rude people on here. We know your just concerned!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Um, I would say take another test and see a doctor. When I lost my virginity, the samething happened to me but I started my period pretty much that day because I ended up bleeding for about a week after the sex. But, they were normal the next months too. So, I should check with a doctor on that one. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You had unprotected sex, so yes you could be pregnant.
    A friend of mine got pregnant her very first time.
    I would take another test. It's been almost a month since your last test. So if you're pregnant, this one should show.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 3:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Pregnancy tests do not always show a positive I had a friend who is about to go into her fourth month and still to this day she has not gotten a postive on a pee-stick...nor did her first set of blood work show positive!! but when she went in for her hormone pills they did another and it was positive!! so yeah i would be going to the dr
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes you very well could be pregnant. Unprotected sex is not a very good idea if you aren't on BC and don't want to get pregnant.

Also, it can take many weeks before the pregnancy hormone is strong enough in your system to be detected by a home pregnancy test. Since you never got a Feb period I would be concerned. Especially if you are normally pretty regular. Having sex will not alter or mess up your normal cycle...unless of course you do get pregnant. I took 7 pregnancy tests before I got a positive with my oldest. I'd say test again this morning....use your morning pee because it's the strongest. Of course now, if you are pregnant, you might be far enough along for any regular pee to pick up the hormone.

Good luck.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• yes doesn't matter first time or not you can get pregnant any time if you use nothing my mother has my older brother too prove that one she got pregnant first time ever also please go get a test done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2009