How can I treat a migraine if....

I have already taken other meds for a sinus headache. 4 hours ago, I took some Pseudofed w/Tylenol. Now I have a migraine. Is there something that I can do that does not involve taking any more meds at this point? I really don't like filling my body up on meds, so if anyone has any suggestions of how I can relieve it without taking any more meds it would be very appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• Can you sleep it off? The only thing that helps me (besides vicodin) is laying down in a quiet, dark room with a cold, wet wash cloth over my face and sleep it off.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wish I could sleep it off. I took a nap earlier so that I could stay up and work tonight I'm a work-at home mom), and now I can't work because of the migraine. I have turned the lights off and turned the television almost all the way down. I am sitting in my recliner with my laptop and it is helping til I move around or look at the computer screen too long. Uggh, I just want it to go away so I can work while my family is sleeping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009