This is an honest question (despite however stupid it may seem to some)(also, may offend some ppl).

I am not a troll. I'm a person who HATES going to see the doctor.
A few years back my ex talked me into trying anal for my first time. Long story short after that horrible experience I started noticing blood after bowel movements. And it seems to only be getting worse. It happens almost every time now and sometimes it's a lot of blood. Is there any way i can fix this WITHOUT having to go see a doctor?
Please no bashing. if i have to go see a doctor i will. ...it's just ...embarrasing and i honestly hate doctors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• It could be an anal fissure! Does it hurt like hell!!

Take tub baths and soak for long periods of time, also take stool softeners. Good luck, that sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Are you saying you've been having bloody BM's for 2 years?
    OR evertime after anal sex?
    I don't know anything about what's normal with anal sex but bloody stools is a danger and I would see a Dr. ASAP!!
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I would be VERY concerned about this, if I were you. Seeing blood in your stool is NEVER a good sign, from what I have read and heard. PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR!! It could mean the difference between life and death!! Doctors see and hear ALL MANNER of things. They are very well aware of the human condition and what goes on sexually. They have seen and heard of things you cannot imagine! Do not let embarrassment keep you from having this checked! I do not mean to scare you, but my friend Brenda had to have several feet of colon removed because she and her boyfriend practiced anal sex. I am not trying to bash or scare you.Not anonymous because I want you to know I am for real! Get to the doctor ASAP. If you want to PM me, you are welcome to do so. Take care of yourself and realize that you are too important to let this health issue go unchecked!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I completely agree with Aprilmorgans because blood in stool is never a good thing. it could be something really minor such as hemorrhoids which my hubby had, but it could be much more serious. Not to scare you , but GO to the DR!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• GO SEE A DOCTOR.

I don't care how much you hate doing it. A doctor visit is better than some of the alternatives you might face...the chief one being DEATH.

You can come back from the doctor's office. The mortuary is a one-way trip.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Does it hurt when you have a bowel? Are you constipated?
    fairymom2316

Answer by fairymom2316 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OP here.
    Yes, it does hurt when i have a bowel and no i am not constipated.
    It started happening after having anal sex with my ex. It hurt and i told him to stop, but of course he didnt. ...and after that i had some bleeding for a while when i pooped. Then it kinda came and went for a while. Maybe a year or two. But now it's happening almost every time i go (for seemingly no reason) and ...ugh. i hate going to the doctors. Thanx ladies for your advice. Honestly, i think i will try doing home remedies for a week (that mainly consists of taking a bath, which is something i never do. i always take showers) and if i dont see any improvement i will go see a doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If it is fresh, bright red blood, it could be hemmoroids, or an injury to therectum, possibly injured during the anal sex and never healed due to daily bowel movements keeping it re-injured, etc. If it's darker, older blood it could be a symptom of all sorts on things from an ulcer on up. Either way, going to your doctor is imperative, and switching from showers to baths is not going to do any real, lasting good. Really, no matter how much you hate going to the doctor, sometimes we just have to give in and DO it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You NEED to go to the doctor. No one likes going, but they do it for their health. This could be serious and you not liking to go to the doctor is a pretty lame excuse at this point. Like everyone on here has said, it could be nothing, but it could be something serious. Go to the doctor.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You need to go to the doctor ASAP. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009