Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are color wonder makers non toxic?

Cuz my son just ate the tip off of one

Answer Question
 
Ethansmommy8907

Asked by Ethansmommy8907 at 2:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • If you want to find out for sure, call your poison control center. I don't know what state you are in so I can't give you the number, but I have called ours here in WA a few times and they are super helpful.
    AprilDJC

    Answer by AprilDJC at 2:42 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

  • Yes they are non-toxic, all crayola products are non-toxic because they are specifically w/ children in mind my 2yr old has the crayola color wonder and its great she sometimes puts the markers in her mouth but nothing has happened, she's doing it less now though which is wonderful. Bottom line yes they are non-toxic
    Red_Mama0723

    Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 3:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

  • YES!!! Be careful for imitations tho.. they may not be!
    kristal2146

    Answer by kristal2146 at 4:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN