Clomid...HCG....Bloating...CRAMPS...I AM FREAKIN' MISERABLE

Ok so hubby and I have been TTC for 15 months I just did my first round of clomid days 3-7 50mgs...I went in for my ultra-sound my follicles were at 20 and 22...24 is ovulation...I went back to the dr the very next day and my follicles were at 25..I skipped ovulation and was ready to flat line with my LH surge so he gave me the HCG shot...now I am MISERABLE..I am having hot flashes so bad you can actually watch me sweat..I am so bloated I can not even button my blue jeans it's pathetic..What advice can you ladies give me any would be outstanding...have you experienced any of this!??!?!

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• oh im so sorry you have to go through this!! i no its horrible!!! i didnt my first round of clomid this month and OMG i was feeling worse for wear!!!
    only advice i can give is make your hubby/DP do everything for you!!! and just relax!!
    i no its hard but try!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• may i also add that my husband told me that i looked huge...he was not being mean but it is freakin' NOTICEABLE..I am small to begin with.....
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You're making me nervous! I'm going to try to get on Clomid later this week!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I was fine when I was taking the clomid hun I took it at night before I went to bed..ITS THE HCG SHOT that is making me MISERABLE...I am sooo unhappy and just praying it goes away soon..I can't even get a good nights rest because I get hot flashes and my pillow gets soaked....
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• It's temporary and will subside as the hcg makes its way out of your system. Think of it as a preview of what you might feel like when your hcg levels rise due to pregnancy....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009