How can you be a nightowl?

I'm a night person by nature and I also take a nap during the day with my daughter. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, me too. My mom worked 2nd shift at Buick for years, and I used to have to pick her up from work at midnight. I think that's what started it, but I am still staying awake till like 4 am years later. i guess I am just a natural night owl.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• me too and my fiance hates it. it causes some major problems between us. and when i nap during the day, even though we ALWAYS have a clean house, no exaggeration, he says how lazy I am.....and asks why I cant do stuff during the day like normaly people. I am totally a night owl though . Always have been. And I love to write , and I write best at night...... :-/
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 3:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Naps? What are those?

I've always been the type to function on less sleep rather than more.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2009