How has your child embarrassed you?

My three year old likes to talk loudly when we are in the stalls of public restrooms. Once when we were in the stall at the movie theater and she says, "Mama, your pee stinks!"......KIDS!!! Gotta love 'em!

actress

Asked by actress at 3:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMFAO gigi...my 2 year old came with me to his little brother's well child exam. When the Dr. came in to check the baby's hips, my son said this "baby brother has a weenie but its really tiny. Daddy's weenie is huge..mommy really likes it" where the hell did he come up with that? I turned purple.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My 5 year old was at daycare and broke his arm. I brought him into the office I WORK at and he was seen by a Dr. I see on a daily basis! We were talking while the Dr. was applying the cast and my son asked the Dr. if he was going to get a sticker. The Dr. told my son that he has to ask the boss, referring to his nurse. My little innocent guy asked the Dr. if his boss was a BITCH, cause his Daddy's boss is a bitch. I almost died. The Dr. laughed and never let me live it down!! How embarrassing:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• When my son was younger he would say fork a lot....but it didn't sound so much like fork.. it had more of a u c k at the end, and he has a loud voice.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 3:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• OMG yes!! Last night dh ds and I were at RubyTuesday. and this kid behind us would not sit down when his mom kept asking him to. My son turns around and yells SIT DOWN!!! OMG everyone was laughing even the boy's mom. Poor little boy looked at my son like WTF dude lol.. Ya I love my three year old :D!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:33 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• LOL, good one Pink! My son told his Kindergarten teacher I couldn't volunteer that day because I had CRABS! When he had in fact over heard me saying that I had cramps. I was sooo embarrassed when the teacher told me what he yelled out in class.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My 6 yr old thinks she knows Spanish.So she walks around talking wierd jibberish and trying to start conversations with out local hispanic community ugh!! Drink more water!lol
    mamamom431

Answer by mamamom431 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• mamamom, thats funny...my daughter does that too!
    actress

Answer by actress at 7:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009