Anyone else reading Breaking Dawn?

Ok so its the 4th book of Twilight, and I'm on the 4th chapter and I really want to skip to the end and see what happens. But I won't because I enjoy the suspense and the twists throughout the books. I was just wondering if anyone else was reading the books and if you feel the same way, like you want to know the end so badly!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am reading Breaking Dawn right now, but I'm nearly at the end. Nevertheless, I am so eager to know how it finishes! My younger sister was reading it too, and she was about 100 pages behind me, begging me not to tell her the latest twists and plot developments, and then she called me the other night and said she'd finished!!!! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the chance to read any further but I am so impatient to know how it ends!!! Sometimes I envy the spare time my childless sister has on her hands.... ;) So if you're up to Chapter Four that must mean you're at the bit where it's the wedding reception!!!!! Golly gosh, there is so much more Twilighty goodness for you yet! Just you wait!
    Zezette

Answer by Zezette at 3:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Oh my goodness, you're hitting the part where it really starts to get good! Hehehe. Breaking Dawn was my favorite book, I read them over Christmas when we had to do tons of traveling in the car. 4 books, 6 days. Yep, it was wonderful! lol.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 6:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I got hooked on these books too and read them all in a week...LOL. They are soooo good! Keep reading, it gets better!!!
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009