can you tell me when is its over

i don't want him next 2 me anymore i have tried over again in its just not there ...he ask whays wrong but i dont have a answer is it me been feed up after all these years or what....please help me ladys im an need.......

synsation

Asked by synsation at 3:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Not sure what you're asking here? But it sounds like you may need to talk to a neutral third party,. perhaps a marriage encounter retreat?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I think there's a good chance you are harboring a great deal of anger against him. What the reasons for that might be I can only guess. It probably has something to do with what your expectations were and the fact that they have not been met. If you are married to him, you should stay and try to work it out. If you are not married to him, I guess you can leave since no vows have been made. If you have children with him, you also have to consider what is best for them. Children need a daddy. They really do, so you may need to consider whether or not he is more important to them than your own desires are to yourself. Happiness is a choice. We can choose to be happy no matter our circumstances, especially if we can know that our choices are beneficial to someone else.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'd just say it's just not working for me. I'm sure he can sense it by now. Do him a favor and be honest so you both can move on or fix things. Being stuck where you are sounds miserable.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Sounds like you fell out of love with him.

Love needs to be a mutual thing for it to last. You need to be upfront and honest with him. Sticking around is only going to make everything harder on him.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Awww i know how you feel, if you need to talk send me a message
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2009