Chest Pains

Pulled all chest wall muscles bout 6 months ago and still having sever pains in my chest dr said that it should've been heald within 2 months after it happened and it hasn't, I can even feel my chest pop at times and sometimes its so bad that even if i take pain relievers it don't help and i can't sleep at night due to this.....Idk what to do i don't like going to drs but should i go or just give it more time to heal???

Litlegourd

Asked by Litlegourd at 4:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• You should go. You should not be in that level of pain after 6 months. It is possible something is misaligned or out of place (I've dislocated ribs several times, and it's very painful until they get popped back into place - just as an example).
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• try a different doctor!
    Dvlshly_Sweet

Answer by Dvlshly_Sweet at 1:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• thx i will most def will try a different dr to see what they say
    Litlegourd

Answer by Litlegourd at 4:05 PM on Mar. 10, 2009