What is your kitchen decorated in?

Right now I have NO theme. It's just BORING! But when we move into our new house I am going to decorate with cupcake decor. I can't wait!!!

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 7:01 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cupcakes sounds so cute and definitely original! Mine was fat chefs and wine, but it is going to coffee and tea when we move.
    Tiffa-Knee

Answer by Tiffa-Knee at 9:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i have no theme either so you are not alone
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't have a theme, but I do have a theme color. My walls are peach with an orange trim, and most of my accesories (tee towels, washclothes, dish drainer etc) are red.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have a color theme too: The top half of the walls are sage green, the lower half are a darker green. The appliances and countertops are all black with stainless steel accents and the small appliances and wash rags are red. I like it very much :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have mine in John Deer, my aunt made my curtians for me and then I have john deer dishes in my china cabinet, and have john deer signs hanging around on the walls and on top of cabnets.
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Right now it has Roosters from At Home America along with all my canisters, and a jar to hold my cooking spoons, a wine rack and a two plate holders and a candle holder from them also, My kitchen rocks!

baking

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i have a country theme red apples my dish towels have apples on them my hot plates are red iron, pot holders are red, it looks comfy and homey to me.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ours is still under consrtruction but when it's done it will be a dark brown (looks dark purple in some lighting) with ash countertops, custom cherry cabinets, soapstone farmers sink, stainless steel appliances and natural slate flooring. It's our dream kitchen.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Apartment white.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We just re-did our kitchen. I painted the cabinets black rather than replacing them, but I put those long brushed nickel handles on them, I put a blue glass tile backsplash above the sink, granite counter tops, slate floor tiles and painted the walls a very pale grey. I couldn't afford stainless steel appliances so I bought black appliance paint and put the stainless steel look contact paper over the fronts of the appliances to look like stainless steel. All in all a very modern but HGTV re-do type of kitchen, and I LOVE it. Shopping for tile at a local store called Mr. 2nd's allowed us to afford the "unafforable"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009