what were you thinking?

when you joined CM what were you thinking it was going to be like? and have you been disappointed or happy?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I joined 2 yrs ago ....and well.....it was great in the beginning, but I've seen nothing but this site going downhill. I'm not going to leave though. I like my groups and Mommy friends. There is SO much drama, bitterness, and cranky people here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm happy with this. A lot of interesting questions are asked every day. Sometimes the same ones are asked like a week apart or so.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I was thinking what the hell, let me check it out and I have enjoyed it.
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 7:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I joined a long time ago, when it was pretty new, and a lot different. I really didn't have any expectations, so I guess it was impossible for me to be disappointed.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I joined for fun and have met some great people, but it makes me very sad to see the amount of bitter, close minded, uptight, angry, pessimistic, and judgemental women that are on here.

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009