Any weight loss pills work??

I have tried to lose weight by watching what I eat and doing excercise and not much has worked. Has anyone bought a weight lost pill over the counter and it worked for them???? There are lots of pills out there and I even thought about going to a natural store and trying to see if there was anything that would help my metabloisom going strong again. Please let me know what has worked for you. Thanks :0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• apple cider vinegar diet, google it, it really works, good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• the biggest thing to remember is to have a proper diet. Eating fruits and veggies gives you not only satisfaction but low cal and gives you the energy and vits you need to stay healthy
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im with you sister, have you gotten your thyroid cehcked out lately?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I have that on my list of things to get done....check my thyroid..I hope it helps me lose some of the weight...
    3anglestoluv

Answer by 3anglestoluv at 9:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I suggest not using weightloss pills at all. I have tried several over the years. They do help at first but I always ended up gaining the weight back. I am a true believer of jogging. I have had 2 kids and after they were born I was 175. I went from 175 to 120 from cutting out a few carbs and jogging. I started with a light walk then by 3 months I was jogging about 3 miles. If you are serious about lossing weight this will work but you have to be seirous about it. Hope this helps!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i have hypo-thyriodism, and its so hard to loose the weight..... =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I think most are just a waste of money. You might want to look into Alli. It's OTC xenical(not sure how to spell). It binds to fat and passes through unabsorbed. Side effects may include oily loose stool(yum). I think if you stick to the diet (low fat) you wont have to worry about it. So if you cheat on your diet you'll shit yourself, now thats motivation. I always put this out there because its the best thing I've ever done for myself, Bikram yoga (hot yoga). It will fix your body in so many ways.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i think that the herbalife system works reallt great and the people at my local office are so helpful. they tell you how many calories that your body needs and natrul health ways to loose weight. and you drink a shake for breakfast, a shake and a small healthy something for lunch, a snack and what ever you want for dinner. i have been doing this and have lost 50 lbs.
    Anonymous

• I know of a great, completely healthy and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Here are some reviews look at these and see what you think http://www.livenbig.com/WeightLoss
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009