busy or lazy?

what does your day look like? are you going to be busy today or just hangin out? i have alot of cleaning to do. i neglected it yesterday.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• watch out jodi with the teen word again lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lazy... yesterday was a busy day, 4 loads of laundry, running to the store, playing with the baby, going for a walk and washing the car. So today NOTHING but time for myself... WOOHOO!!!
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 8:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Well, I should be busy. I have shopping to do, floors to clean, dinner to cook. But in all likelyhood, I'm going to be pretty laxy today. I can just tell. That feeling is in the air...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• should be busy like i was yesturday but u know what my dh is a jerk so let him come home to an uncleaned house and no dinner. right now he can pair up his own socks.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My day today was pretty lazy. I just hung out with my little one and played games and watched movies, then helped my oldest with her homework. Tomorrow...is looking pretty much the same haha. I'm going crazy in Korea! I'm used to being out and about all day.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:24 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• it's raining here.. time for a nice lazy day.. enjoy watching and hearing the rain.

Unfortunately.. I think my lazy time is going to get interuppted with .. laundry, dishes, and having to go to work this afternono.

4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• hey aviator time for bed soon huh? how long are you in korea?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Jodi- Yeah, it's almost time for bed. It's 9:35...well, I should say it's time for bed for normal people haha. I have insomnia, so I won't be going to bed anytime soon. It would be nice though! We're here till Sept. 2010! I hope it goes by fast!!
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i hope it goes fast for you to hon. and where will you go after that?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't know yet. As long as we don't get stationed in Texas (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) I'll be happy. We don't have a whole lot of options.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2009