Bath time

My little one no longer likes his bath so we are now in the big bath together, I love to take a bath with him he loves it so much, but would like suggestions on what I could use so I didnt have to get in the bath every time, hes not sitting all alone yet, 7mths.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had a little round chair thingy that suctioned to the floor of the tub. It gave him more freedom than the baby tub, but still kept him upright. It wasn't really a chair, it was more like a circular frame. Hard to describe...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• it's this...
    http://infant-bathroom-products.babycatalog.com/bath-tubs-and-seats/thermobaby-aquababy-bath-ring/01953.html
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• blue i wish i would have gotten with you seven or eight months ago. i looked all over for one of those and couldn't find one.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm a google god. Lol...
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Thank you Blue I have looked in a couple of stores and had not seen those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 10, 2009