Has this ever happened yo anyone else?

There we were in the middle of great love making. .i had already climaxed. . But he never finished he kept trying got to the very end then he would lose it. . .then after wards in the shower he told me that he had had a dream about a girl that he used to know. . .What am i to think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• would ba happy he had trouble proforming. think about it.. if he was so jazzed about this dream he would have been a pistol. and be happy he told u. i would be upset but then again he had trouble and mustve fely guilty. its normal for guys to dream about things. my dreams abou work sometimes talks in his sleep and when i ask him what he tells me im fired lol. in the am im like u fired me! guess u should have worked harder hahah. i had a dream about an x but dosent mean i want him. we cant controll our dreams just ask him his thoughts and maybe she did something he would like u to do only better. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• awkward much? That wasn't the time or place to say something like that?? hmmm... wonder what was on his mind? I dunno what I would think, but I wouldn't be impressed by that comment, exspecially after what you 2 just did.....
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Maybe the girl was gross and the thought of her made him "lose it". Or he was feeling guilty. It could be so many different things. Unless it becomes something that happens often, I wouldn't take it to heart just yet.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 9:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much. He told you about it, right? That alone means he trusts you enough to tell you the truth. Still, I would rather he keep that little tidbit to himself.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Um..yikes. That sounds like bad news for BOTH you and him.. =/
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 10:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I wouldn't tell my DH if I had a dream about another man. It wouldn't mean anything and telling him might make him feel insecure. OK this is probably TMI but when I want to end sex I turn up the theatrics ( think porn star ) and play with his balls : )

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2009