might be a stupid question but i have to ask

i am 31 weeks today if the baby were to shift from being head up to head down would you feel him shift positions?

i have an ultrasound this week and was wondering if the baby where to be head down would i feel him shift back up?

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u should
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I don't believe so.

Babies move downward when they are about to get ready to come into the world I don't remember me feeling anything different only that my doctor told me.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You might. You might not. Tough to say. At 31 weeks, baby might still be small enough to pull off a flip like that without you really noticing anything out of the ordinary.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i didnt bailey was butt down for the longest time and they were worried she wasnt going to flip but the next time i went to the doc she had. and i didnt feel anything different then her normal jungle gym crap that she always did. lol how are you katie
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My baby was feet first and by herself reversed and I definitely felt it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• im dong good jodi thank you for asking. i am watching and feeling my stomach jump and move around every like 2 seconds. out of the blue my left side started hurting but im great.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 10, 2009