How do you go on ?

When it seems like the world is on your shoulders had to leave 3bdroom house 1200 a mnth to a motel rm..Live day by day..not ever get ahead...seriously depressed and you know people think it is a joke..WHY? I know I am not alone here am I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Jeeze, Im so sorry to hear about your situation, that sucks. I cant say Ive "been in your shoes", but Ive been through something close to that, out of curiosity, how did this terrible situation come about?
    Im sorry I didnt answer your question, I dont know how to answer, Im just really curious now.
    littleblackrose

Answer by littleblackrose at 9:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am sure you have heard this a million times but take it one day at a time. You have no idea what's going to happen down the road - next week, next month or even tomorrow. So don't worry about it yet. Do everything you can to change your situation that you are in today. Things change in an instant and it's okay to not like things. But try really hard not to worry about the things you can't change or the things that haven't even happened yet. My husband and I lived in a hotel for 3 months before we had a child. Our apartment lease was up and we didn't want to renew it and there were no nice apartments or homes to rent. We weren't sure what we wanted to do so we rented a storage building for our things and lived in a hotel. It isn't fun, believe me, I know. I can't imagine having to do it with a child or children. Keep your head up and just worry about today.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• You Know it happened to me and my hubby and our 3mo. daughter! We were in a hotel for about 7mo. It was aweful we even split up during that time for a week but went back to the same place. We were renavating a home and had no were eles to stay! Take it One day at a time and Hold on to eachother you both need a sholder of support! We are now renavating anouther home but living in the first-3yrs. later, so good luck you will get back on track!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Sometimes things happen that are out of our control. You can look at it as a negative or you can look at it as an adventure, a new beginning to see what life has to offer you. That's how I got through it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Life is not a steady, consistant thing. It's fluid and it changes. Everyone has ups and downs. the downs really suck. The old saying is really true "this too shall pass." I've had so many times in my life where I didn't know how I was going to keep going, but you just do and things change and you find yourself in a different situation. You're not alone, many people are struggling right now. Good luck.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:28 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Think back on all the times your life has CHANGED for better or worse.
    And then realize that all things are ever-changing. Nothing stays the same. Nothing lasts forever.
    And then you can begin to understand that this is just another change. And it will change again.
    So there's no sense in letting it get to you.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 10, 2009