Pinatas...

Okay we have been looking for a Pinata for our sons 3rd birthday (its this saturday) every where we have looked either doesn't have any or they are easter ones, or girl ones. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one, or does anyone know how to make them? If I made one would it be done by saturday? Thanks in advance!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I made one onetime with a very large balloon as big as you would want it really, then I got some newspaper and dipped it in some wet flour enough for it to stick (kind of like paper mashay) just cover the balloon with this wet newspaper (make into stipes) and let dry out side then later you can decorate it with whatever you want. But of course it will be a roundish look to it, I don't know how to make those fancy looking pinatas. Hope this helped. GLhappy birthdayto ur son :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Have you tried any party stores? I have seen them at Wal-Mart hanging over the card and party supply section.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Party city or walmart, and toys r us has alot too
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Oh I forgot to mention once it dries make a hole on top of it and put all the candy in it.

Have fun!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We got our pinata for my daughter's 3rd birthday from oriental trading co.
    Since the party is on Saturday you might not have time for it to ship so I would check with some of the party stores in your area. I think target and walmart carry them, too.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2009