• In the Spotlight:

Rush vs. Newt

So Newt Gingrich came out and said "you're irrational if you want the president to fail" and Rush has countered with...I'm tired of talking about Newt, I'm tired of talking about people who calim to be republicans....he wishes he had all this attention..."

So, who's side are you on? and how soon should we expect an apology from Newt? LOL

Maybe they could debate each other on Rush 's show! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm in Newt side. He is educated ,smart men. I hope he will run for President.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 9:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I like New Gingrich, very smart man. I also agree with Rush on his side of not wanting Obamas policies to work, if he would change some of those policies to not make government so big then I hope all the success on him, do not believe in what he is doing at this point.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 9:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Love my Rush.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Actually, I like them both because they both speak the truth on many things. We need to hear the truth. Not a bunch of hogwash. And, Rush speaking about Obama's policies failing, is just a fact that he believes in as do many other Americans. Some of the policies and spending is totally outrageous. But, time will tell if things get better or worse and who is right or wrong.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:53 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Love 'em both.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Seriously, why are we beating a dead horse. Any intelligent person has researched enough to know what Rush actually said. And just like all of the libs on here, no ONE republican represents us all completely. How many democrats on here are completely represented by Obama? Do you agree with ALL of his opinions and policies? Even the ones that he is doing behind closed doors (the doors that aren't transparent)?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am confused why everyone thinks a radio host is a leader of a party? That seems silly.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I guess if I had to choose, I'd go with Newt.
    Though neither of these men have been relevant in years.
    Kudos to them on reviving their 'careers.'
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:31 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• relevance depends on who you ask.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If Rush is so irrelevant then why is Obama addressing him?
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 10:57 AM on Mar. 10, 2009