What should we expect at modeling interview today?

My oldest daughter (she is almost 11 years old) has her first modeling interview today (SO excited!) and was wondering what we can expect? What kinds of questions will they ask her? Will I be in the room with her or not? We won't know anything today, they'll call us if she gets it right? Any other info is greatly appreciated!

photosbybobbi

Asked by photosbybobbi at 9:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• All I can say is if it is truly legit, they won't ask you to pay anything up front.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• dido on they paying up front...
    Tannershotmom

Answer by Tannershotmom at 9:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yeah I already knew that :) They haven't asked for one penny so I'm sure they are legit. I was just wondering what to expect at the interview today?
    photosbybobbi

Answer by photosbybobbi at 10:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• just dont get scammed i got scammed so many times for doing modeling and did modeling school they really do shit!!!!!!!!!!!! just tobe careful! they even stole my photos!
    Anonymous

• She will get a call back. Make sure you are in the room with her. She is not old enough to make that choice on her own and you need to be there to hear all the questions, answers and ask as many questions as you want. She is only 11 and can not enter in any type of contract or obligation without your permission! Be very careful, at this age, they can either break or make a girl! They are critical of every tiny detail from weight to height so make sure your daughter understands that just because they don't call back or what have you, she is who she is and beautiful!
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Let me go back in to the memory banks to see if I can remember that far back. I know when I was that young they mostly looked at my pics asked me my name and about school to see how well I could articulate. they asked me to walk. I never paid that close attention when they spoke to my mom but I do remember them asking her how long I've been modeling and how I did in school and if I would be able to commit to any shows and rehearsals that would come up. If this is your initial interview they will probably call you back after they whittle down the candidates if they like her. so tell her personality. And like others said if they ask for money run far and fast
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 11, 2009