About how many times a month, do you(and your family) dine/eat out ?

From 'Mickey D's' to the nice resurant...maybe saved for special occasions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• About 2-3 times a week.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We eat out maybe twice a month.. Sometimes more depending on our mood. We try to cook at home,,save that money for other things.

Answer by louise2 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Well recentley I was unemployed. Dang economy. Since June I have been out of work and we didn't eat out at all until just last month when I found a job again. One exception was my mother and son's birthday in October. Now we eat out about twice a month. I would think any more than that isn't really doable for most people in this current economic state we're in.
    y2kbaby

Answer by y2kbaby at 10:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We usually get pizza on Thurs. or Fridays. Almost every week. Other than that, it's a spur of the moment thing...and it's not that often.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• zero
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If we are out and about on the weekends we do. We only plan maybe once a month to go out to eat. I started making a menu for the entire month and that helped cut out the eating out!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Normally we don't at all... we may order a pizza once in awhile and maybe if we are out shopping and it get's late we will stop to grab something, but most times we don't ...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:10 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• 1 or 2 times a month.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:29 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• We only go out to eat with the whole family about once or twice a month. We will, however, order Chinese take-out once a week or once every other week.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 2:03 PM on Mar. 10, 2009