why do men have to be butts i mean my god im going to wash his cloths u think he could be a little nicer to me and not be a but

sorry if they r missed spelled words

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, I'm not sure what to say....maybe because he has bad manners? Or maybe you were nagging and deserved it?? Maybe he doesn't want you to wash his clothes?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Maybe let him wash his own clothes? As long as chores are evenly divided, you may not need to do all of the laundry. But don't forget about car care and other tasks that you may not want to do.

Answer by Bmat at 10:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I call my guy a butt too!! Very funny! Well anyways... they dont get it all the time, they are butts and dont even relize it!! Let him know you think he's being a butt when he is... I tell my guy "Your such a butt!" and he gets over it and I wasnt being mean by calling him an as$, which he is sometiems too, and I will let him know!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 10:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I would wash his cloths then..If he is acting like a but/a**. Simple as that. Let him wash them himself.

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• because men are stupid. they really are. just don't open your legs on command. why can't he do his own laundry? who does your laundry?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• it's just the nature of the beast

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i do mine and his because we live togeather and he works so i do the wash at my moms it not like im going to party im have to go sit over there and be bored all day to was laundy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• He is working... I think you can do your mans laundry... He is paying the bills right???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• apparently he is paying the bills and she feels she's doing a lot already either being a mom already or dealing with a pregnancy and other things in the home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ok...................
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:39 PM on Mar. 10, 2009