TERRIBLE NEWS- I HAD A MISCARRIAGE LAST TUESDAY

I GUESS KEEP TRYING... I THINK I MIGHT GIVE MY BODY A BREAK... I CAN NOT TAKE ANYMORE HEART BREAK- ANYONE KNOW ABOUT D &C?

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm very sorry. I don't know about a d and c. Remember to some how nurture yourself. Prayers for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I'm really sorry to hear about that.. I just went through a mc last April,and I know how hard it is. I didn't get a d&c, I had to expell everything naturally. I was 12 weeks along when I started to mc. I would give your body time to heal from this. They say to wait at least 3 normal periods befor you try again. I waited from April until November.. and we are pregnant and this time I am almost 16 weeks along. So it can happen... I am just soo sorry for your loss, I know what your doing through... (((HUGS)))
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• D&C is just when they clean out your uterus after a miscarriage. Between my first and second child I had a miscarriage.  I am sorry for your loss.

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss,I know it has to be hard,but I beleive with all my heart,that you will see your little when you get to heaven,Your baby is safe in Jesus's arms,may He bless you and comfort you.Take care of yourself,and give yourself time to greive and heal.Sending a hug your way.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Im so sorry to hear about your loss, I had a m/c in Dec of 2008 which resulted in a d&c being performed because my baby wasn't passing on its own. For me I wasnt sore or cramping I guess I got out ok on that aspect and I got my period back within 4weeks, but for 2 cycles it was irregular and the 3rd cycle was normal, I have not yet concieved since the m/c d&c was performed, but I still have hope. I know you are sad but it does take time to heal, give yourself some space.... when you are ready to try again you will know, don't let noone tell you different not even the doctor because they will reccommend you wait 3-4months for mental reasons, but as long as your not bleeding and you feel that you are ready you go for it....again Im sorry for your loss and i hope you heal soon...God Bless
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Thanks for the kind words and support.
    costa678

Answer by costa678 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 10, 2009