Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recalled simplicity crib.....

So i got a simplicity 5 in 1 crib (metal one) from a friend and it was recalled i think in 07 and i want to get the replacement drop side track. Does anyone know where i can get one? I tried ordering one from the simplicity website but it never came so im trying again but my baby is going to be born in 4 months and i really need to find out where i can get that track piece. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 11 (576 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I am pretty sure the only place you can get it is the website. You might call the number on the website as well and ask them to try and sent it quickly. Sorry, I am not much help. Usually, calling can get things done faster.

    Answer by DDry at 10:41 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.