anyone have a blackberry curve???

i got mine yesterday and the pics were fine , till i messed w/ it today , now they wont go to the folder they went to yesterday =( idk wtf i did lol

tha-hawt-mommie

Asked by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:44 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• Is that the one that has the commercial on TV about the butt dialing? Hilarious commercial.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol ummm idk lol it is funny tho ... my keys lock so that wont happen lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've had my blackberry curve for three months now and I still don't know how to fully use it. I sometimes think my smart phone is smarter than me !!!!
    jrb9274

Answer by jrb9274 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i looooooooooooove my blackberry curve! =) ohh man i dont know what i would do with out it!!
    click on the picture u want and click the option button((the one with all the dots! lol) scroll down to MOVE enter it! then....click on the UP button and then that will show all the folders... select the folder click enter.. then enter again..
    BAM! it will be there...=) do u have blackberry messenger? lol
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• staceybelly9 -lol do u have to do that w/ all the pics , bc i could have sworn we didnt have to yesterday ... no i didnt set it up yet , mostly everyone i kno i just text lol ... my daughters god dad is comming up to do shit on the phone for me lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 5:17 PM on Mar. 10, 2009