Lumps on back of head....what are these?

I can feel lumps on the back of my head. I did not have these before. These do not hurt. It just feels weird. When I touch them I think of some bald guy with ripples in the back of his head. Even if I bend my head toward my knees I still feel these. I don't consider myself to have a fat head though I am overweight. I noticed these because of a headache I had and I was rubbing the back of my head for relief. Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• are you for real?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• VERY REAL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• If they're at the back of your head in line with the bottom of your ears, they're prob. glands. You have glands all over your face and neck and I don't remember the names of these particular ones. They could be swollen due to allergies. Just call your doc. He might tell ya it's the same thing. Maybe get some benadryl. Swollen glands usually don't hurt (except for tonsils) and I had the same prob. once (when I was 16) and benadryl reduced the swelling by like...90 percent.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Maybe your head is losing weight...maybe youre losing your mind....ha ha ha...get it?..losing your mind...ha ha ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• What happened to this place, used to you could get on here and ask questions with a great amount of support or feedback. Now all you get is a bunch of kids playing around.
    Anonymous