DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE PERSON YOUR WITH??

DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM?? ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM?? OR ARE YOU STAYING FOR THE STABILITY AND OR FOR THE KIDS???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been married for 17 years and I can honestly say that i'm madly in love with my husband. We've had our problems, and there were times when I could have answered "yes" to all 3 of them.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:04 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I truly love my husband with my whole heart. We may have our differences or our little spats at times but I still love him and he loves me.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I defintely truly love my husband. I would never be with someone unless I did.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Married 20yrs and he's the love of my life. We have two teenagers and I would never change a thing. He's my life.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've been married 20 years and I'm still head over heels in love with my husband.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Just married in Oct... but we've been inseparable since the day we met almost 4 years ago. We are best friends, partners in crime, lovers, mates, and we're compassionately compatible.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I am very much in love with my husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• he makes alot of money... so i stay with him to get what i want, i dont have to work, i can sit on here all day and do whatever...
    Anonymous

• whatever it is, I feel good about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Ive been married three times, first was a mistake, the second i thought I was in love, It was just feelings of duty, I lost what I thought was love before we separated. My third husband I was in love,love ,love or id never have concidered It. we have been through alot but the same high grreatt passion, admiration, loyal love is still just as wonderful, probly even better Than when we first met.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2009