HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED????

I NEVER HAVE I GUESS BECAUSE IVE HAD IT DONE TO ME.. AND I KNOW HOW BAD IT HURT...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Never, I couldn't live with myself, my guilty conscience would eat me alive!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• nope i never have. i know how cheating can tear a family apart. ive have always told my husband that i will divorce him before i cheat on him. and i dont plan on divorcing him.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Nope! So glad to admit that!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i do, and he doesnt know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Yes I have. I was 100% through with my marriage (in my mind) and just trying to save up the money to live without my husband. I told him every day I wanted him to move out. My life and our marriage was at a horrendous low point and another man came into my life and made me feel special and loved. I was since treated for depression and my life and marriage turned around with a lot of effort on both my part and my husband's. Once I was no longer depressed, I could deal with the choices I had made and work to change my life. Now my marriage is better than it was before because my husband and I both know the type of effort we have to put into it to keep it in good repair. I appreciate my husband and my life a lot more than i used to. I'm not glad that it happened, but I'm happy with the outcome of it now. No woman should think they're not capable of cheating, everyone needs to guard their heart against it.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:19 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Nope.  I have never even thought about it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:25 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• why have one flavor of ice cream when you can have a variety?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I spent my whole life saying I'd never cheat bc my x had cheated and I knew the hurt it caused. Then I grew up and found out that there are some wives who want other women to "get their man off their back" about sex or leave them alone and just let w milk him for everything he has without doing anything for him in return. Most men would rather not cheat but for one reason or another feel disrespected, rejected or unappreciated at home and it's not that hard to find a woman who will give a good man anything he wants when he returns the favor. So wives, guard your marriage. Respect him. Appreciate him. Love him for who he is and not who you want to change him into. Make him feel like king of his castle. If you don't, someone else will. All said with respect. There are many books out there that support this so don't go bashing me over facts and statistics.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i want mine to cheat on me.. so i can leave him. so i will continue to treat him the same way he treats me..like shit!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Well my husband and I was technically separated when I met my 2 year old's father 5 years ago....that shouldnt be considered cheating...{some people said that was adultery}...i didnt think it was
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:47 AM on Mar. 10, 2009