Is this normal? Any feedback would be appreciated :)

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. With my first about this time I started feeling my little "bump" in the center of my belly underneath my bellybutton. I've started to feel the bump this time (like when I lay stretched out on my back or on my stomach) but have noticed that the bump is to the right of midline and the top is at about bellybutton level. I don't feel the pressure when I palpate the middle of left side of my abdomen. I'm no concerned really because I assume the baby as it grows will "center out", but was just wondering if anyone has has noticed this before and what they know about it.

Thanks for reading!

Nunyabiznes

Asked by Nunyabiznes at 11:03 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't notice anything that specific, but I carried & birthed 3 babies & they were all different. My first (a girl) was very high & looked like a basketball under my shirt. My second (a boy), I carried very low. I only gained 18 pounds & at 8 months along, could still hide my belly if I tried. I just never got that big. My third (a girl) was carried high & my belly was bigger than either of the others. I guess my point is that each baby & each prenancy is going to be different. Also remember that your uterus is slightly more elastic now & so will stretch & expand faster than the first time. As long as your doctor/midwife says that everything is fine, I would just sit back & enjoy the first of many, many differences that you will notice between your two pregnancies & your two children.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 10, 2009