Plan B

Has anyone taken plan B. What are the side effects and is there anything I should watch out of. I had an opps a few days ago and now have to go get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 10, 2009 in Health

• The side effects are basically that of a birth control pill. Essentially, that's what it is. It's a VERY high dose of what you get in a birth control pill. It needs to be done within 72 hours of the sexual contact though so keep that in mind.  I have never taken it but I have done a lot of research of it.

DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:14 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• everything the above poster said is what i was about to say lol ... i did take it before though ... i wasnt sick , nothing , its like a bc pill just a VERY high dosage ...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I've taken it, i had very mild nausea but, nothing that was so bad I wouldn't take it again if necessary.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 3:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009